ALL-INCLUSIVE: At A Ride in Luxury LLC, we believe in transparency. The rate you are quoted shall remain the same rate billed with the exception of additional time used and possible additional charges listed below.
GRATUITY: Our chauffeurs are paid an appropriate wage and/or commission for the services they perform and do not expect gratuity. Additional gratuities for exceptional services are always welcome at the customer’s discretion but are not expected. Please contact us is you would like to add additional gratuity via credit card.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Additional charges may apply for wait times, additional stops, tolls/parking, and damages.
COMMERCIAL FLIGHT TRACKING: All flights will be tracked via multiple flight tracking software options and your airline’s website. Pick-up time for airport arrivals will be adjusted to match the expected flight arrival time. It is the responsibility of the client to provide accurate flight information. In the event the client changes flights, they must inform the office immediately or possible wait time/late cancellation fees will be incurred. A Ride in Luxury is not responsible for inaccurate reporting of flight arrival times from any flight tracking software or commercial airline website.
PRIVATE FLIGHT TRACKING: All private flight arrivals that have a trackable tail number will be held to the commercial flight tracking policy. Private flight arrivals where no tail number is available, or the tail number is blocked, will have the vehicle staged 30 minutes prior to the flight’s scheduled arrival. Wait time after the flight’s scheduled arrival will be billed at the standard wait time policy. In order to minimize wait time charges, please update A Ride in Luxury immediately with any known changes to private flight arrival times or possible delays.
AIRPORT PICK-UP PROCEDURES: In the event the passenger is unable to make contact or locate their chauffeur in the procedure listed below, the passenger should immediately contact dispatch at 719- 243-3365.
- DEN (Curbside) – Upon landing, the passenger will receive a text message from their chauffeur. The passenger must make contact with the chauffeur for pick-up. Chauffeurs will not be dispatched to the terminal without passenger contact. Upon contact, chauffeurs will pick passengers up on level 5 in island 2 (baggage claim level) in the specific terminal (East of West) dependent on their airline. The chauffeur will notify the passenger which door number the vehicle is staged at. Please contact your chauffeur ASAP after landing as it takes roughly 5 minutes from the time the chauffeur leaves the commercial holding lot to arrive at the terminal.
- DEN (Inside Meet and Greet) – This service has an additional charge. Upon landing, the passenger should follow the airport signs to the train. After departing the train at the main terminal, the passenger will follow the escalators/elevators up and depart the secure area. Directly outside the secure area, a greeter will be holding a name sign for the passenger. The greeter will escort the passenger through the airport, to baggage claim, and to their chauffeur.
- COS – Upon landing, the passenger should follow airport signage to baggage claim. The chauffeur will be standing at the bottom of the escalators, next to baggage claim, with a name sign.
- FBO’S – Chauffeurs will pick-up passengers on the tarmac at all fixed-base operators when ever available. Please note that certain FBO’s have regulations regarding vehicle entrance onto the tarmac that A Ride in Luxury has no control over. Chauffeurs will follow the pick-up procedure provided to them by the specific FBO.
Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation Policy:
The payment and cancellation policies below may differ for services exceeding $300, special event dates, special occasions, and holidays. Your confirmation will be noted with additional terms if necessary.
DEPOSITS: All deposits paid to A Ride in Luxury are non-refundable. Deposits are taken dependent on the type of service, payment method, and total amount to be billed for services. If a reservation requires a deposit, the service is not considered confirmed until the deposit has been paid. Your confirmation will be noted with your deposit schedule.
|SERVICE TYPE||FINAL PAYMENT DUE||CANCELLATION|
|Sedan/SUV||24 hours prior to service||24 hours prior to service|
|Stretch Limo/Executive Van||7 days prior to service||7 days prior to service|
|Coach and Charter||14 days prior to service||14 days prior to service|
LATE CANCELLATIONS: Late cancellations are considered any cancellation made after the allotted cancellation period. Full charges will be billed in the event of late cancellations. In the event that no cancellation was made, and the chauffeur is on location, the vehicle will wait up to 30 minutes with out contact before being considered at late cancellation. If the chauffeur or dispatch team is unable to make contact with the passenger within 30 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time (with out prior arrangements) the vehicle will be released and full charges will be due.
WAIT TIME: Wait time is billed for any wait time after the scheduled pick-up time in 15-minute increments at the vehicle’s standard hourly rate. Wait time shall not apply to hourly services as hourly billing commences at the scheduled pick-up time. Wait time for commercial airport pick-ups commences 30 minutes after gate arrival for domestic flights and 1-hour for international flights. Please notify your chauffeur/dispatch if the wait is due to a circumstance beyond your control (lost luggage, delayed customs, etc.) to have this wait time waived.
STOPS: There are no stop charges on hourly services. Stop charges apply on point-to-point, direct, and airport transfers. Stop charges include up to 15-minutes at the respective stop. Stops exceeding 15-minutes may incur wait time or cause for services to be converted to an hourly charter. Mileage fees may apply if stops are out of the most direct route of the transfer.
One 15-minute courtesy stop is provided on trips exceeding 90 minutes.
TOLLS AND PARKING: Tolls and parking are billed based on actual usage and necessity.
BAR STOCK: In the event the client wishes to have additional amenities stocked in the vehicle that are not regularly provided, A Ride in Luxury may be able to provide such items. Please note that the bar stock fee covers the cost of the item plus an additional surcharge for time and resources spend purchasing said item.
You agree to be liable for any damages you (the client) or any passengers make to any vehicle during the course of charter. To include but not limited to: smoking in the vehicles, vomiting in vehicle excessive spills/messes, burns, tears, broken glass ware, etc. In the event of damages, you agree to pay the following charges associated with such damages:
|Smoking in Vehicle||$500 + out of service cost|
|Vomiting in Vehicle||$200 + out of service cost|
|Rips, Tears, Burns||Actual Cost to Repair + out of service cost|
|Broken Glass Ware||$10 per glass/flute, $50 per decanter|
|Excessive Messes/Spills||$200 + out of service cost|
|Broken Fixtures||Actual Cost to Repair + out of service cost|
Alcohol, Intoxication, and Behavior Policy:
In the event any passengers do not follow the below policies, services may be terminated immediately without notice. Dependent on the severity of the infraction, passengers may be dropped off at the nearest safe location or police station. If the chauffeur feels that the actions of any passenger is an immediate threat to the safety of any person or property, the chauffeur will call the police for assistance. Terminated services are billable in full and no refund will be made.
MINORS: Alcohol will not be provided and will not be allowed in a vehicle where minors are riding, even if certain passengers are over the age of 21.
INTOXICATION: A Ride in Luxury is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience during every occasion, including ones where passengers may consume alcohol. To ensure the safety of all passengers, the chauffeur, and property, passengers will not be permitted to enter the vehicle or will be asked to exit the vehicle, in the event they have become overly intoxicated to the point of being belligerent, sick, or unable to walk by themselves. This decision will be made at the discretion of the chauffeur on duty and management.
BEHAVIOR: For the safety of all passengers, the chauffeur, and the vehicle the following behaviors are not permitted while in the vehicle.
- Smoking of any kind (to include e-cigarettes and vape options)
- Standing while the vehicle is in motion.
- Putting body parts or foreign objects out any windows or sun roofs.
- Aggressive behavior (including, but not limited to: yelling, excessive arguments, fighting, threatening, etc.)
- Throwing items.
- Being destructive towards property or the vehicle itself.
- Creating excessive messes and spills.
Obstructing the chauffeur’s ability to drive safely.
- Any actions that break a local, state, or federal law.
A Ride in Luxury , its subsidiaries, and its affiliates:
- Shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
- Reserves the right to terminate services without notice, prior to the scheduled pick-up time, in the event that weather would provide unsafe road conditions for the vehicle to be able to safely transport passengers. In the event of unsafe road conditions, A Ride in Luxury will make every effort to provide a replacement vehicle with similar seating capacity for the service. In the event A Ride in Luxury is unable to provide a replacement vehicle, a full refund will be provided within 14 business days.
- Reserves the right to subcontract services out to other licensed and insured ground transportation providers without notice to the client.
- Is not responsible for items left in the vehicle.